Sunday, May 18, 2008

Obligatory cycling blog coffee shot and other miscellaneoses

Once caffeine-free Ethan can't resist the Euro cafe lifestyle. Pretty soon he'll be sporting a faux-hawk, puma's, and man-capris.



The Tour of Romandy coming through Aigle:

I've just discovered that making your color pictures black and white instantly makes them artsier.
Look out Ansel Adams.


Swan popo:


Pretty self explanitory--don't pick up bombs




Mature Content: Way too graphic stick figures. Apparently those who wear their hats backwards are of the same demographic as the scofflaws who dare to pee standing up.


Look closely and there's a rainbow.


View from my old room:

And if you zoom in on the building in the upper left, there's this:
A sign? Defininitely. I just don't know what of, and I've since moved out. creepy kind of...



1 comment:

Emily said...

Whoa... there is a lot going on in those photos. I'm totally scared of guys in backward hats. Totally scared.