Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Heaven?

I haven’t even taken many pictures while in Switzerland and it isn’t because I can’t find subject matter. On the contrary, at any given time I could point my camera in any direction and it would likely find a spectacular mountain vista, picturesque vineyard, or a village with narrow cobbled streets and an overabundance of pastry shops (if there were such a thing). Maybe I’ve been too busy gawking to pull out my camera, but here some of the few that I have managed to take
The new digs. We're on the top floor, directly above a psychiatrist.
World Cycling Center--the site of lunch, dinner, and internet access.
At the World Cycling Center are the best juniors and U23's from countries all over the world that don't have their own cycling federations (why we're here is another story). Ethan is ensuring that we Americans don't get lost in the spirit of international unity.

1 comment:

JoeyDurango said...

Gee, Colin, your new summer home looks pretty swell. The area, not the doc's building. Anyway, Harry told me about your blog today and I am now officially part of the Colin Cares fan club.

Am I really squeamish? I thought I was just plain scared. And why, oh why, would I ever deprive your poor soul of chocolate? That guy is committing a crime, and you can tell him your cooler-than-him (I hope) American mechanic said so.

Harry and I took a pretty sweet ride today. Five hours, new trails that neither of us had ever ridden, lots of trespassing, more than lots of bushwhacking, and even more fun. You would have loved it.

Have fun over there.